Are you looking for the best wines that the Okanagan Valley has to offer? Look no further! In this list of the top 10 wines from the area, you’ll find award-winning whites, robust reds and sparkling varieties. Whether you’re a fan of bold blends or crisp whites, these picks are sure to satisfy your taste buds. So pour yourself a glass and explore all that the Okanagan Valley has to offer with these amazing wines. Cheers!
- Laughing Stock Viognier: This award-winning white wine is praised for its bright citrus and floral aromas, balanced acidity and rich body.
- Mission Hill Reserve Chardonnay: This classic Chardonnay offers a smooth texture with fresh stone fruit, melon and almond flavors that linger on the palate.
- Quails’ Gate Estate Winery Old Vines Foch: This robust red blend features dark cherry and raspberry notes accented by smoky spice, earthy undertones, and mild tannins.
- Burrowing Owl Syrah/Cabernet Sauvignon Blend: This popular blend of two iconic grapes has a medium body, with dark berry and black pepper flavors.
- Sumac Ridge Steller’s Jay Brut Sparkling Wine: This sparkling wine offers a bright bouquet of citrus and green apple aromas that are complemented by creamy mousse and subtle minerality.
- Nk’Mip Cellars Cabernet Franc Merlot: An aromatic red blend, it features notes of ripe cherry, currant, cedar and spice on the nose that are echoed on the palate.
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards Gewürztraminer: This crisp white is light-bodied but packed with intense lychee, honeydew melon, rose petal and citrus zest aromas.
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris: This refreshing white wine is characterized by fresh apple, pear and melon aromas, with balanced acidity to create a lingering finish.
- Hester Creek Estate Winery The Judge Bordeaux Blend: Aromatic and complex, this full-bodied blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec features flavors of dark berry fruit and spices with a silky texture on the palate.
- Road 13 Jackpot Riesling-Gewürztraminer: This off-dry white blend showcases juicy peach and apricot aromas with subtle notes of honeysuckle and spice. Balanced acidity and a mineral finish make this an easy-drinking wine.
Whether you’re an experienced wine connoisseur or just starting to explore the world of wine, this list of the 10 best wines made in the Okanagan Valley is sure to provide something for everyone. With a variety of award-winning whites, robust red blends and sparkling wines, you can be sure that your next vino experience will be top notch. So grab a glass and enjoy some of Canada’s best offerings! Cheers!
If you enjoyed this list of Okanagan Valley wines, why not stay updated on the best new releases? Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up with the latest news from your favorite wineries! From updates on special events to exclusive offers, we make sure you never miss out on a good glass of vino. So subscribe today and join us in exploring all that the world of wine has to offer!