This list features the five most popular wineries in the Okanagan region of British Columbia, Canada. From award-winning reds and whites to unique varietals, these wineries offer something for every kind of wine lover. Whether you’re looking to try a new variety or just want to explore the area’s best wines, these vineyards are sure to have something for you! So start planning your trip now and check out what these amazing wineries have to offer!
- Quails’ Gate Winery: Located in West Kelowna, this winery is renowned for producing some of the finest Canadian wines. It offers a variety of award-winning red and white wines, as well as sparkling and dessert varieties. Their tasting room is open between 11:00am-6:00pm daily and have features such as sensory wine experience, black out blind tasting, wine & dessert pairing, and wine & cheese pairings.
- Sumac Ridge Estate Winery: This winery in Summerland has been producing award-winning wines since 1980. With its range of premium quality whites, reds and ice wines, it’s no surprise that it’s one of the most popular wineries in the region. The tasting room is open daily between 10:00am-5:00pm (discounting holiday hours) and come with an amazing assortment of wine flights!
- Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars: Located in Okanagan Falls, this winery is known for its unique terroir styles and high-quality estate wines. With a range of reds, whites, and fortified wines, there’s something for everyone here.
- CedarCreek Estate Winery: Situated on the lakeshore in Kelowna, this winery produces some of the finest white and red wines in North America. From its award-winning Pinot Gris to its world-class Merlot and Cabernet Franc blends, you won’t be disappointed with the selection here.
- Beach Ave Winery: Located along Okanagan Lake in Vernon, Beach Ave offers a variety of organically grown varietals including Syrah, Zweigelt and Greifburgers. The tasting room has amazing views of the lake and it offers a unique selection of local products.
No matter your preference, the five wineries listed here are sure to have something for you. Whether you’re looking to try new varieties or just want to explore the Okanagan region’s best wines, these vineyards offer it all. So grab a glass and get ready for an unforgettable experience at one of these popular wineries.
Don’t miss out on any of the latest news from these great wineries! Subscribe to our newsletter today and get updates about special events, new releases and more. Enjoy the wine country experience with us!